I want to implement this secuence of interactions:
- User approaches a controller to a battery box
- Interactor associated with that controller contacts with the battery box collider
- New battery emerge from the box
- User presses that controller's trigger
- The new emerged battery is grabbed and attached to the interactor
I've created custom scripts to detect the collision between any interactor and battery box
The battery emerges when that collision occurs
But for the moment I can throw the "battery grab" action when that collision is occuring and at the same time the trigger of the Right controller is pressed
Which is the best way to implement this interaction sequence using VRTK?
Source of VRTK: GitHub.
Version of VRTK: (GitHub) v4 beta.
Version of the Unity software: Unity 2018.4.0f1.
Hardware used: Oculus Quest.
SDK used: Oculus Utilities.